An insecticide that goes to extremes
Scion ® Insecticide with UVX™ Technology is engineered to decisively control the toughest pests; it maintains a continuous residual for 90 days even when faced with harsh surfaces, high temperatures and intense sunlight. These features make Scion ® ideal for long service intervals when treating for tough insect and arachnid pests, or in areas that face extreme conditions.
UVX Technology: In its element among the harshest elements
Scion ® is powered by gamma-cyhalothrin, a highly efficient pyrethroid active ingredient. The formulation is enhanced by FMC’s innovative and proprietary UVX™ Technology to deliver prompt control and a continuous residual for 90 days. UVX™ is a multi- component formulation engineered to provide at least 90 days of true performance - even in conditions that degrade other products.
Scion Raises the bar on staying power
- Readily available active ingredient for decisive control
- Defined active ingredient release for a continuous residual for 90 days
- Durable, even under intense sunlight and on harsh surfaces
- More efficient active ingredient for a lower use rate formulation
the longest lasting protection under the sun
We tested Scion ® Insecticide with UVX™ Technology under the most extreme conditions by applying it alongside competitive products to freshly set concrete – a harsh alkaline surface – and aged the residues under intense simulated sunlight. Scion’s ® durability endured, still controlling Argentine ants after the equivalent of 108 days of constant sunlight. The competition was unable to match Scion ® Insecticide’s endurance.
- Active Ingredient: Gamma-Cyhalothrin
- Chemical Family: Pyrethroid
- Mode of Action: Sodium Channel Modulator
- Typical Use Rates: 0.16, 0.33, 0.65 fl. oz./1,000 sq. ft
- Over 25 other listed pests
Labeled Use sites
- Institutional and Industrial
- Food Handling Establishments
"Scion® Insecticide is bonding and doing the trick on ants and palmetto bugs. I like to offer my customers the best out there and I’m all for investing in a new product to fit my program."
Seth Cheever Over-A-Cheever Pest Control Sarasota, Florida
"The product is easy to use, and it really does give us the true 90-day residual on our applications. Our technicians here trust and believe in this product because they know it’s going to work. The numbers and callbacks have shown that it does."
Wade Wilson, A.C.E. Technical Director
Associate Certified Entomologist Turner Pest Control