"With Solitare's® broad-spectrum capabilities, it controls a lot of the weeds our technicians see everyday. We see a quick visual response shortly after applying the product."
Mark Tamn CEO & Founder Freedom Lawns USA Hampstead, NC
What is Solitare WSL Herbicide?
Solitare ® WSL Herbicide contains sulfentrazone and quinclorac in a water soluble liquid (WSL), the most complete combination against post-emergence weeds such as Crabgrass. Solitare ® WSL can be applied on both warm and cool season grasses for flexible control
How does Solitare WSL Herbicide
Solitare ® WSL’s one-two punch attacks both the foliage and the root giving quick results and complete control. This dual mode of action is absorbed through the roots, shoots and the foliage. The sulfentrazone in Solitare ® WSL works as a cell membrane disruptor. This allows you to see fast visible symptoms on targeted weeds and sedges. As a bonus, Solitare ® WSL reduces tuber production on yellow nutsedge reducing the liklihood of future outbreaks.
General Use notes
Solitare ® WSL Herbicide is a selective post-emergence herbicide which controls annual grasses, broadleaf weeds and sedges in established turf areas that is is absorbed by shoots, foliage and roots.
- Post-emergent application is improved when adequate soil moisture is present at application.
- Best weed control results will be obtained when no rainfall or irrigation occurs within 24 hours after application.
- If no rainfall or irrigation occurs within 7 days after application in the amount of 0.5 inches, then irrigation of at least 0.5 inches is recommended.
- For use with Power Sprayers: Uniform and accurate spray coverage requires proper calibration, agitation and operation of spray equipment. The use of marker dyes or foams can improve application accuracy. Boom sprayers equipped with appropriate flat fan nozzles, tips and screens are ideal for broadcast applications.
- For use with backpack sprayers : Wands fitted with a flat fan nozzle tip should be held stationary at the proper height during application. A side to side or swinging arm motion can result in uneven coverage.
- Solitare ® WSL Herbicide is both a Group 4 and Group 14 herbicide. To reduce the potential for weed resistace use this product in a rotation program with other classes of chemistry and modes of action.
Solitare WSL Herbicide
- Fast, visible results you can see within a few days
- No tank mixing hassle
- Control of crabgrass, sedge and various broadleaf weeds
- Contains a surfactant for improved coverage
- Wild Violet
- Yellow Nutsedge
Labeled use sites
- Golf Courses
- Residential Lawns
- Institutional Lawns
- Athletic Fields
- Commercial Sod Farms