- Sugar bait matrix is an arrestant to filth flies
- Formulated with 4.4% acetamiprid, the same powerful active ingredient found in Transport® Mikron™ insecticide
- Proven to deliver knockdown of house flies in just one minute
- Effective for up to seven months indoors and up to four months outdoors when protected from rain, moisture, dirt, dust and filth
- For best results, use one sticker per 1,000 ft.3; use additional stickers for heavy infestations
The revolutionary EndZone® insecticide sticker provides pest professionals with a totally unique filth fly service offering that's fast-acting, discreet, affordable and incredibly easy to use. The EndZone sticker is formulated with 4.4% acetamiprid and coated in a sugar bait matrix that attracts filth flies. Long-lasting and proven to deliver knockdown of adult filth flies in just one minute, EndZone remains effective for up to seven months indoors and up to four months outdoors in both residential and commercial accounts when protected from the elements, dust and dirt.
EndZone is labeled for house flies, little house flies, blow flies, bottle flies, flesh flies, phorid flies, fungus gnats and vinegar (fruit) flies. EndZone discreetly delivers targeted filth fly control where it's needed most and is especially useful in commercial kitchens and other food-handling areas where these pests can thrive and spread bacteria.
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- South Dakota
- West Virginia
Always read and follow all label directions, restrictions and precautions for use. Some products may not be registered for sale or use in all states. FMC, the FMC logo and EndZone are trademarks or service marks of FMC Corporation or an affiliate. ©2022 FMC Corporation. All rights reserved.